Two Great Reviews for Birthday Girl!



Release week for Birthday Girl was fun and totally crazy. Promo is hard for me to do. I'd rather sit in my office and write than put myself out there saying "buy my book, you'll love it" even though you will love, I'm sure of it!

I hopped around some blogs, had a virtual release party, some interviews and a couple great reviews!

Stacey from Sizzling Hot Books said in part:
I really thought that Birthday Girl was a well thought out, highly erotic story that showed one of many ways to put the spice back into life and that age is not a factor. I highly recommend Birthday Girl is you are looking for a romantic book with a bit of kink and a sexy ménage with no m/m.
You can read the whole review here.

And Kimber from Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews said:
"...the author has this married woman thinking of new possibilities. Natasha Moore was a new to me author and I’m looking forward to reading more of her sizzling stories. This story was VERY hot and VERY entertaining..."
You can read the entire review here.

All in all, a pretty good week. How was your week?

Natasha
www.natashamoore.com

1 comment:

Esmerelda Bishop said...

Great reviews, Natasha! Congrats!