Pinterest and Silver Foxes

When looking for inspiration for the characters in my Silver Fox Romances series, I didn't have to go any further than Pinterest. I've spent probably more time than I should have scrolling through mouth-watering pics of handsome men with silver hair, or white or sexy salt and pepper. Their faces aren't baby smooth but etched with laugh lines and experiences. (And here's where I say there is nothing wrong with a sexy younger guy - I drool over them too!) If you want to see what I'm talking about, you could check out my Silver Fox board:

https://www.pinterest.com/natashamoore144/silver-foxes/

While men seem to get a pass for having silver hair, women are another story. I let mine go to my natural salt and pepper quite a few years ago and I had many people at the time tell me how much older I would look. It was hard to do at the time, but I'm glad persevered. I've had many women come up to me and tell me if they knew their hair would look this good they'd do it. I tell them they'll never know until they try, I know I'll never dye my hair again. I wish Pinterest had been there back then to give me inspiration as I lived through the half gray/half dyed brown hair phase. Now, Pinterest has tons of inspirational pics of gorgeous women who have let their crowning glory shine with shades of silver. See what I'm talking about here:

https://www.pinterest.com/natashamoore144/silver-foxy-women/

I found many pics of mature silver fox couples too. How can you not imagine romance stories for every one of them?

https://www.pinterest.com/natashamoore144/silver-fox-couples/

I'll be adding to these boards often, and I'm starting to set up boards for the individual stories I'm planning. So feel free to follow the boards if you'd like. And of course, sign up for my mailing list if you'd like to get notifications of my releases.

Natasha
www.natashamoore.com



No comments: